ABOUT THE AUTHOR
- Mohammed Ali Abushi born 1966, a Jordanian resident of in UAE.
- Diploma of Islamic Studies + Educational Rehabilitation, 1991.
- A native Arabic speaker, good in Russian.
- He has moved to teach in several countries since 1992 and has devoted a long time to teaching Arabic to Russian speakers.
- He contributed to teaching, establishing and organizing schools and institutes in Russian.
- teach in some schools in the United Arab Emirates for a short time, Philadelphia Private School – Dubai.
- worked in the management of small enterprises, as well as in trade, and now dedicated to the dissemination of educational material in both: educational bag, and smart application, and seeks most of his time to publicize the support of the publisher and funding for publication.
- he wrote some books in the teaching of Arabic: a simplified book of one part, then a three-part educational bag and an audio CD and a pen (translated into several languages including Russian, English, and Chinese). And an Arabic book for tourists (not yet printed). And a book of the definition of Islam, translated into Russian and printed thousands of free rein and is printed and published.
Arabic for English speakers. 3 books with reader pen.
Arabic for Kazakh speakers. 3 books with reader pen.
Arabic for Russian speakers. 1 book with CD.
Arabic for Russian speakers. 3 books with reader pen.
Arabic for Chechen speakers. 3 books with reader pen.
Speak Arabic immediately, word by word. (For Russian)
Arabic for Chinese speakers. 3 books with reader pen.
Speak Arabic immediately, word by word. (For English)
That‘s what it is Islam!